About Conservation Dockets
Updated daily and include orders issued less than 28 days prior to the report date.
Updated daily and includes all dockets that have not had a final order issued.
Explanation of "Traffic Light" Icons
In an attempt to simplify the use of these pages, we have adopted a "stoplight" approach to label items.
Items listed with a "red" lightare less than seven days old on the report date;
Items listed with a "yellow" lightare between seven and 13 days old on the report date;
Items listed with a "green" lightare between 14 and 20 days old on the report date;
Items listed without any signal, are older than 21 days on the report date.
Effective Keyword Searching
- By default, the keyword search results returned will contain all of your search terms. To broaden or restrict the results, include fewer or more search terms.
- Keyword searches are not case sensitive.
- Exact phrases can be searched for by enclosing the phrase in quotation marks.
- Keyword search results can be refined by excluding words by using a – (minus sign) in front of the word you wish to exclude. For example a search for KUSF –wireless will return documents that contain the word KUSF unless they also contain the word wireless.
- An uppercase OR between keyword search terms will expand the search results to include documents that include either search term.
About Docket Numbers
Using the following docket number as an example: 17-CONS-3001-CEXC
17 - The first two digits indicate the fiscal year in which the docket was opened. In this case it was filed in fiscal year 2017. Fiscal years begin July 1 and end June 30.
CONS - The next four digits represent a conservation docket.
3001 - The third set of digits represent a sequential numbering of all dockets opened in a given fiscal year. In this example, the docket was the first docket opened in fiscal year 2017.
CEXC - The last four digits indicate the docket type. A table of docket type codes can be found below.
Listing of Docket Type Codes
|ABANDONED WELL PLUGGING ORDER
|ASSIGNMENT OF ALLOWABLE
|BASIC PRORATION ORDER
|BASIC SPACING ORDER
|EXCEPTION TO RULES AND REGULATIONS
|FLARING OR VENTING
|INCREASED DENSITY WELL
|NEW POOL APPLICATION
|NEW POOL DEVELOPMENT
|REINSTATEMENT OF CANCELED UNDERAGE
|RULES AND REGULATIONS
|SHOW CAUSE PROCEEDING
|UNDERGROUND INJECTION CONTOL
|UNDERGROUND STORAGE FACILITY
|WELL LOCATION EXCEPTION