- Residential and wireless phone service
- Broadband internet
- Total federal and state discounts of up to $17.02 per month are available.
- Subscribers living on tribal lands qualify for additional discounts.
Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
- Broadband internet
- Monthly Broadband Discount of $30 per month. Up to $75 per month for households on qualifying tribal lands.
- A one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers if the subscriber contributes more than $10 and less than $50 toward the purchase price.
You may be eligible for both Lifeline and the ACP if you receive any of the following benefits or your income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for Lifeline or at or below 200% for ACP. (See the income eligibility guides for both programs below)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FHPA)
- Veterans Pension & Survivors Pension Benefit
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Head Start Tribal Programs (only those meeting its income qualifying standard)
- The Food Distribution Program on Tribal Lands.
|2023 Lifeline Income Eligibility Guidelines|
|Number In Household||Maximum Annual Income (at 135% federal poverty level)|
|each additional person||$ 6,939|
|2023 ACP Income Eligibility Guidelines|
|Number In Household||Maximum Annual Income (at 200% federal poverty level)|
|each additional person||$ 10,280|
Regardless of Lifeline eligibility, you may still qualify for ACP if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Are approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including the USDA Community Eligibility Provision.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
- Meet the eligibility criteria for a participating broadband provider’s existing low-income program.
For more information about Kansas Lifeline, call your telephone company or click here for a list of Lifeline providers near you.
*The Kansas portion of the discount may only be applied to phone service. The federal portion of the discount may be used for internet or phone service.
Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP):
Contact your preferred participating broadband provider to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
If applying by mail, return the printed application, along with proof of eligibility to:
ACP Support Center
P.O. Box 9100
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773