Public Affairs and Consumer Protection

Public Affairs and Consumer Protection

The Office of Public Affairs and Consumer Protection (PACP) is available to answer questions, help you work through disputes with utilities, and document complaints for the Commission on issues that fall within its jurisdiction.

Phone(800) 662-0027
(785) 271-3140

EmailThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Is it going to cost more to heat your home this winter? Find out more.

Questions about deferred winter storm costs? Get answers.

Check our state-wide resource guide for organizations in your area offering financial assistance on utility bills or upgrading your home to be more energy efficient. Click on the map below.
Utility Assistance Programs Map

Top FAQs